Set Yourself Apart With A GRI
Learning is a major component of doing business and delivering an exceptional customer service experience. At any given time there could be more than 80,000 real estate agents practicing in Arizona. How are you going to set yourself apart?
The answer: GRI, the Graduate REALTOR® Institute designation!
Agents and brokers that earn the GRI designation:
- Earn more money. On average, a GRI designee earns nearly 50 percent more than an agent without a designation. (Source: 2013 NAR Member Profile)
- Stay on the cutting edge of real estate standards and practices. By learning about diverse topics that affect today’s practicing agent, the GRI covers topics such as:
- The sales process (business development, sales and marketing, customer client services and cultural diversity);
- Legal and regulatory (risk management and contract law);
- Technology (communications and real estate business technology); and
- Professional standards (NAR code of ethics, standards of practice and arbitration/mediation).
- Serve and protect their clients. Because of their understanding of new technology, laws, and procedures, GRI designees are better able to serve and protect their increasingly sophisticated clients.