At any given time there could be more than 80,000 real estate agents practicing in Arizona. How are you going to set yourself apart?
The answer: GRI, the Graduate REALTOR® Institute designation!
Agents and brokers that earn the GRI designation:
- Earn more money. On average, a GRI designee earns nearly 50 percent more than an agent without a designation. (Source: 2013 NAR Member Profile)
- Stay on the cutting edge of real estate standards and practices. By learning about diverse topics that affect today’s practicing agent, the GRI covers topics such as:
- The sales process (business development, sales and marketing, customer client services and cultural diversity);
- Legal and regulatory (risk management and contract law);
- Technology (communications and real estate business technology); and
- Professional standards (NAR code of ethics, standards of practice and arbitration/mediation).
- Serve and protect their clients. Because of their understanding of new technology, laws, and procedures, GRI designees are better able to serve and protect their increasingly sophisticated clients.