The GRI Scholarship Program
NAR studies show that the top performers in most real estate offices are GRIs. Getting a GRI designation means taking your real estate career to the next level with advanced training, advanced information and advanced skills.
Experienced real estate practitioners and instructors provide proven techniques for attracting new listings, generating more sales, working within the law and enhancing your own professional image.
Submit an application for the GRI Scholarship!
1st Quarter. 1st GRI Class? 1st class on us!
The 2018 1st quarter request period will open on 12/8.
2018 1st Quarter Scholarship Details:
• 75 scholarships will be disbursed in the 1st quarter. 1st time students will be the first awarded via random number draw. A second drawing will be held for any unclaimed scholarships and will be open to all AAR members who meet the criteria.
• An applicant may apply for TWO scholarships in 2018. Scholarships cannot be requested within the same quarter.
• Applicant must be an active member of AAR and a member in good standing.
• Applicant may be a sales agent, broker, or manager. Members who hold the GRI designation are not eligible.
• The scholarship course must be a GRI core course*. rCRMS/REBAC/PMBC classes do not qualify.
• Submitted forms that do not meet the scholarship criteria will NOT be considered.
• Request forms must be submitted to AAR via email (BrittniMatt@aaronline.com) on December 8, 2017. Forms received before or after this date will NOT be considered.
• Recipients will be selected on December 11, 2017. Approved members will be notified via email.
• The scholarship will cover the full EARLY registration fee for one class in the 1st quarter (January – March 2018).
• The applicant is responsible for the remaining balance of any late registration fee.
• After recipients receive an approval email from AAR they must pre-register and pre-pay for their scholarship class.
• If a recipient cannot attend the class they must cancel their registration in advance or forfeit their eligibility for future GRI scholarships.
• Scholarship pre-class cancellation: scholarship recipients are allowed one pre-class cancellation in 2018. If the recipient receives a second scholarship during the year and wishes to cancel, they will be unable to apply for another 2018 scholarship.
• Scholarship class swap/switch: scholarship recipients will be granted one class swap in 2018. Any additional requests to switch a 2018 scholarship class, will be denied.
• The early registration fee will be paid to the student by AAR within 30 days after successful completion of the course.**
• Students who do not take the exam within the 3-day exam period will not be reimbursed for the class.
*GRI core courses include “GRI” in the title.
**Successful class completion includes passing the exam within the exam period.