Want to Become a Class Monitor?
Give Back To The Designation That Gives You So Much
As a GRI graduate you know how influential class monitors can be. Now is your opportunity to give back and earn free C/E while helping other GRI designees. Volunteer to be a class monitor and you’ll be given the opportunity to:
- Answer student questions about the program and the benefits of earning a GRI;
- Assist the instructor and help manage the classroom environment;
- Provide feedback to AAR to help shape future designation improvements; and
- Earn free C/E for every class you monitor!
- Must hold the GRI designation
- Attend either a GRI monitor training class OR go through the online monitor training
How do I become a GRI monitor?
To get started in the monitor program, email Brittni Matt at BrittniMatt@aaronline.com.