The GRI Scholarship Program
NAR studies show that the top performers in most real estate offices are GRIs. Getting a GRI designation means taking your real estate career to the next level with advanced training, advanced information and advanced skills.
Experienced real estate practitioners and instructors provide proven techniques for attracting new listings, generating more sales, working within the law and enhancing your own professional image.
Submit an application for the GRI Scholarship!
2021 GRI SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA:
• Applicant must be a sales agent, broker, or manager, and an active member in good standing of the Arizona REALTORS® . Members who hold the GRI designation are not eligible.
• Applicant may be approved for a maximum of two scholarships in 2021. Students cannot apply for two scholarships in the same month.
• New scholarship recipients will be awarded first each month. If there are any scholarships remaining, they will be awarded to anyone applying for a second one.
• Applicant must select one of the classes listed on the request form. Please note: if there is only one GRI class scheduled for the month, that is the only class available for the scholarship.
• If approved, recipients must attend the class selected on their scholarship form.
• Entries that do not meet the scholarship criteria will NOT be considered.
• Recipients must pre-pay for their scholarship class.
How to Submit the Request form:
• Request forms must be emailed to BrittniMatt@aaronline.com on 4/15/2021. Forms submitted before or after this date will NOT be considered.
• Recipients will be selected via random number draw and notified via email on 4/19/2021.
•The scholarship will cover up to $75.00 of the class registration fee. If the class registration fee is less than $75.00, the student will be reimbursed the paid amount.
• Recipients must register for their scholarship class within two weeks of receiving the scholarship approval email. Registration receipt and mailing address must be emailed to BrittniMatt@aaronline.com within that two-week time frame. Any receipt received after that time will not be reimbursed.
• Scholarship disbursements will be paid to the student within 30 days following successful completion of the scholarship course.
• Students who do not take the any required GRI exam within the 3-day exam period will not be reimbursed.
Cancellations and Class Changes:
• If the recipient cannot attend the scholarship class, they must cancel their scholarship and registration in advance or forfeit their eligibility for future Arizona REALTORS® GRI scholarships.
• Recipients will be granted one pre-class cancellation in 2020. If a student is unable to attend their scholarship class, they cannot transfer the scholarship to another class.